Thursday, April 18, 2013

My First Post

This is my first post. I'm officially a "blogger" now, I reckon'.

Basically, my goal with this blog is to post videos, pictures, articles, thoughts/ideas, and potentially workouts, warm ups, exercises etc. for athletes of all ages. The term "athlete" here doesn't solely apply to individuals currently involved with a "team," but can also include persons just looking to get (or remain) active.

Being a big baseball fan, the majority of my posts will likely be aimed in that general direction. Most of these exercises, drills, techniques, etc. can be applied to multiple sports/conditions. For example, if I make a post about shoulder mobility/stability exercises for a pitcher, that same information can be used for a quarterback, tennis player, swimmer, or even someone who at one time had shoulder surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment